An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Romanian Cultural Centre in London (RCC)
– independent organization promoting Romanian art & culture in the UK.
Events Coordinator & PA
This is a full-time position (office hours: 9:30am - 6:00pm, Monday-Friday).
To start as soon as possible.
Send us a short message letting us know why you’d like to work with us + a recent copy of your CV.
Email address: email@example.com .
Please mention in SUBJECT box: Application Events Coordinator
This role will be integral to RCC’s running events & projects, and it will also provide administrative support. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for an independent charity, as part of a small and enthusiast team.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Events coordination (planning, organizing, promoting and running the event on the day, coordinating volunteers, etc.)
- Administrative tasks (answering the phone, answering email messages, etc.)
- Digital communication (curating & updating RCC’s social media channels, writing & editing blog posts, updating the Cultural Diary on the RCC website, etc.)
- Database management (Ratiu Family Foundation
, Pro Patrimonio
If you’re well organised, fluent in English, have good computer skills, an eye for detail and like to work independently but also as part of a small team, this job could suit you perfectly.
Relevant work experience is important.
We will only be able to reply to shortlisted applicants. If you don’t hear from us in two weeks from the deadline (MARCH 28TH
), it means this time your application was unsuccessful. Looking forward to hearing from you.