Event held annually early June to coincide with Ion Rațiu’s birthdate and dedicated to strengthening discussions and visions on democracy; for this purpose gathering in Turda, policy makers, public institutions and non-profit representatives, as well as family members and friends of CRD.
- Ion Rațiu Journalism Award 2017: Ovidiu Vanghele
- An exhibition featuring photographs of Ion Rațiu from the family archive, curated by Diana Racu, following a concept of Răzvan Orășanu, with support from Indrei Rațiu.
- Panel discussion with Ion Rațiu Democracy Awardees: Eleonora Cercavschi (Moldavia), Mustafa Nayyem (Ukraine) & Oleg Kozlovsky (Russia)
- Ion Rațiu, Daily Notes volume I (1940-1954). Corint Publishing Group
- Elisabeth Pilkington Raţiu Mental Health Award 2017: Prof Mircea Miclea PhD, Babeș-Bolyai University
- Ion Rațiu Digital Archive – Presentation
- Ion & Elisabeth Rațiu Memorial Service
For full information on the event please click here.